Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Remembering Foxes

  1. #11
    Inactive Member demhold's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2005
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i loved the song.... uhmm... performed by diana ross!

  2. #12
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The album holds a special place in my [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] CCollection too Cristina!
    I don't think I've heard Diana's version of Bad Love demhold.
    I wonder if Cher and Diana have ever sung together?
    THAT would be remarkable!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

  3. #13
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Diana Ross' song on the album was "On the Radio", Cher and Diana were friends in the 70s, Cher had Diana as a guest of her TV show and they sang together there. It seems their friendship ended after Gene Simmons of Kiss who was Cher's man at the time, left her to be Diana's man. Kind of a soap opera [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Cristina

  4. #14
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks for the HERstory lesson Cristina! I did not know they both laid claim to Mean Gene [img]tongue.gif[/img] but I had thought there was a good possibility Diana had guest starred on the <s>Sonny and</s> Cher show.


    Oh...it was Donna Summer that did "On The Radio" by the way.
    Have a nice Italian day Cristina!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #15
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yes, Donna Summer of course, I walk on my knees and I spread my head with ashes (italian way to apologize) [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Cristina

  6. #16
    Inactive Member rkn rn's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2002
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    I saw Foxes in Irvine,waaaaaay back. And taped it off of TV in LA..I didn't like it...just for the fact that the Annie character was killed off,precluding any sequel [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] Randy Quaid was hilarious....Chachi was cast perfectly as "the twerp" not much of a stretch there.... "Annie's tasting mighty good this year" [img]tongue.gif[/img] yummy

  7. #17
    Inactive Member RUSH_RULES's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2005
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    "Annie's tasting mighty good this year" brings a tear to my eye everytime,no iam not a wimp,,,want a fight lololol,GREAT movie i pop it in every now and then,and still dig it,,,, [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member carlinowitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2005
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Let's see....I'm 39 now (40 in two months! Ouch!), so I was sort of the East Coast version of that film (the male version), without the tragedy, I suppose. Anyway, that film takes me back to what it really was like to come of age in the late '70s/early '80s, before "yuppification" and MTV set in. It's definitely a slice of life from the era and should be cherished (Cheried?) as such.

    Enjoy!


    -cc-

  9. #19
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Cherished it is carliowitz!

    I just loaned mine to a 28 year old friend who said she loved it and "could relate" to it!

    It's a period piece but somehow timeless too!

    I love it!
    [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #20
    Inactive Member mrjop1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The sdtk to Foxes is pretty good. Has a couple of favourites of mine - On the radio by Donna Summer and Fly too high by Janis Ian on it. Wonder if the sdtk is on cd? Hmmmm

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic